Become our employee in Bulgaria
Work remotely on projects worldwide
Minimum 6 months remotely from Bulgaria
Flexible coliving in WN LAB HOTEL & beyond
Other 6 months…oh well…
that’s completely up to you!
We do the
The complexity and uncertainty of the tax and labour
regulations is often an obstacle for the nomadic lifestyle.
WorkNomads comes to the rescue by Hiring you as our
employee in Bulgaria.
Assisting you throughout the whole visa/work permit
Offering flexible coliving in our WN LAB Hotel
Facilitating opening local bank accounts
Immediate access to private health insurance
All….so you can enjoy the perks of living like a digital nomad!
experts and resources
We specialize in projects for Engineering Software engineering Marketing & Design Business Development Services
Check out our latest nomadic career opportunities
Why we call it home
Vibrant start-up and entrepreneurial ecosystems
Flat rate 10% personal and corporate income tax
30% of Bulgaria is covered with forest
Lowest cost of living within EU
One of the fastest mobile internet speed
connections in Europe
So did we manage to peak your interest?
The future way of Living & Working
Inspiring Colive & Cowork under the same roof
All-inclusive hassle-free housing
Coworking, communal kitchens, cinema room,
restaurant, rooftop, laundry room and much more!
Spacious rooms with private bathrooms and
Flexible home base for our nomads with no long-term lease agreements & no deposits
And the good news keep on coming…no need to break the bank for this!
Let’s break down the costs for a typical month.
|Monthly Services & Utilities||Private rent||WN LAB HOTEL|
|Rent||240 €*||550 €**|
|Cleaning (4 visits per month)||120 €||Included|
|Changing towel & bedlinen (4 times per month)||20 €||Included|
|High-speed Wifi||30 €||Included|
|Laundry room||25 €||Included|
|Coworking space||130 €||Included|
|TOTAL MONTHLY SUM||785 €||550 €|
From 235 €/month
*Private Rents in this area are averaging 8€/sqm
**Based upon prices for WorkNomads employees in tipi rooms (sqm 30sqm), prices for igloo rooms (51sqm) and yurt rooms (70sqm) are between 700€ and 950€ per month.
Your biggest saving…..freedom to spend more time on
the things you love!!! Further explore our coliving
Frequently asked questions
1. What benefits will I receive?
Competitive market rate salary, Bonus up to 10% gross annual salary, Private health insurance, Monthly
compensation for wifi & mobile, 20 days holidays up to 25 days for flexible hours working scheme
2. Who will my employment contract be with?
Your employment contract will be with WorkNomads. We take on all the responsibilities, obligations
and tasks related to your employment.
3. Can WorkNomads help with my visa arrangements?
Yes of course, this is what we do! We will be your personal assistant throughout the whole administrative process. Please find a brief description of the process below
4. Can WorkNomads help with my relocation?
Absolutely our team will assist you in organizing your relocation. Our team of advisors can help you with all the actions you need to undertake in order to complete a relocation succesfully.
5. Is the job 100% remote?
This depends on the specific project you will be working on. We have two types of models, (i) remote which means the job is fully remote but with the requirement to reside at least 6 months per year in
Bulgaria; (ii) hybrid which means the project requires a certain level of attendance in the office, the level really depends on the project and will be explained during the interview process.
6. What currency will I receive my salary in?
You will receive your salary in Bulgarian leva (BGN) – the local currency of Bulgaria and outlined in your employment contract. The BGN has a fixed rate currency against the EURO, 1 euro is 1.95583 BGN.
7. Will I be covered by social security programs in my location?
As you will be employed to as a Bulgarian employee, you will be covered in Bulgaria. For any other coverage outside of Bulgaria, please contact our team for advice.
8. Will I be authorized to travel and work from abroad?
Yes there’re two types of travels: (i) the mandatory business trips for the specific projects which will include a daily allowance for your food and travel expenses and special insurance; (ii) your remote work outside of Bulgaria upon your own desire is authorized and even encouraged if the project allows this, but does not include a daily allowance and we encourage you to take up an international travel insurance.
9. How many months shall I be authorized to stay in Sofia, Bulgaria?
Bulgaria has a personal income tax and corporate tax of 10% and to fall under this fiscal administration, it’s required to stay and work at least six out of twelve months in Bulgaria.
10. The WorkNomads application process
- You’re keen to join our nomadic economy and send us your impressive CV via our career website
- Our Talent Spotters start immediately screening your talents to give you a yea or nay within 5 working days
- Yeah! You’re interviewed for a one-on-one with our Spotters to find out if you’re WorkNomads material
- You jumped through the first hoop and now it’s time for a second meeting and/or test to find out whether your qualifications match the requirements of the project you will be working on, fingers crossed!
- Congrats, it’s a match! You receive an offer from us and upon acceptance and after the necessary reference checks, you will electronically sign your employment contract!
- If you’re relocating from abroad, our team will simultaneously start to make the visa/work permit and relocation
- Welcome home… WorkNomads…a nation without a country