Last update 23 June 2022
We’re committed to handling the personal information of those we engage with, whether customers, suppliers or colleagues responsibly and in a way that meets the legal requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as may be complemented by local regulation on the protection when processing personal data.
The responsible authority for the collection, processing and use of personal data is:
WorkNomads AD (‘WorkNomads’, ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’) with its registered office at 2 Samokovsko Shosse Str, Gorublyane District, Mladost Municipal Region, Sofia 1138, Bulgaria. Our company registration number is UIC 206502669.
If you have any questions about how we protect or use your data, please email us at
Personal Data we collect about you
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways, it may include:
PERSONAL DATA YOU GIVE US
When you sign up to use one of our services you may give us personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests that you give to us when registering or engaging with us through our Site. Personal and other information you may provide when reporting problems with our services, participating in discussion boards, entering a competition, giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
With regards to the use of our services and products, we automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site; services or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
PERSONAL DATA FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS
If you connect with us through your account from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc., we will receive relevant information that is necessary for enabling and using our services and products. The social networking sites will provide us with user information, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture and data for contacts. We will use such information together with any other information you directly provide to us when registering or engaging with us, to create your profile and communicate with you about information and services that you request from us.
In limited circumstances, we may need to process your sensitive personal data, such as race or ethnicity data, health data, biometric data, or data about criminal offences. This will only ever be where we meet a lawful condition for such processing, such as where we have your consent, where the data has been made public by the data subject, or where processing is necessary for: the prevention or detection of unlawful acts, the substantial public interest, or legal claims.
Our services and products are directed at adults aged 18 years old and over, and are not intended for children. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to this age group. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children, please contact us using the contact information provided above.
Process of your personal data
Having accurate information about you, permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account;
- Email you regarding your account, order or request;
- Respond to product or customer service requests;
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalised;
- To carry out obligations relating to your contract with us and to provide you with the information, products and services;
- To comply with any legal and/or regulatory requirements;
- To notify you about changes to our services and products;
- As part of our efforts to keep our services secure and safe;
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site;
- Deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, promotions and any other relevant information regarding our services and products to you;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve and to deliver;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services or products when you choose to do so.
Legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data
The lawful basis we use for collecting and processing your information are as follows:
- Where it is necessary for entering into or performing a contract with you;
- Where we have legitimate interest to do so, provided your rights do not override those interests;
- Where you have consented to its uses;
- Where required to comply with legal obligations.
Disclosure of your information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations.
You information may be disclosed as follows:
BY LAW OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities to prevent and detect fraud or crime.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- Colleagues, affiliates, business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance and execution of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks solely to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others with your consent;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
- To develop customer relationships, services, products and systems;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Except as described above or unless with your prior written consent, your personal data are never casually sold or passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
Sharing, storing, retention and security of your personal data
SHARING AND STORING
In order to provide our services or products to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to transfer your data to the third parties outlined above that may be based outside of the EEA. In these cases, we ensure that both ourselves and our partners take adequate and appropriate technical, physical and organizational security measures to protect your data.
Your personal data are not retained any longer than is necessary or as required by law.
The data are being processed and retained by WorkNomads for a period required to allow the proper realization of the purpose for which they were collected and processed, or in pursuance of the possible contractual relationship you have concluded with us.
When our contractual relationship with you ends, the data will be kept as long as is necessary and in particular imposed by legislation. Normally the data is not kept any longer than the period during which legal action is possible regarding the execution of previous contracts.
In order to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or accidental disclosure to third parties of personal data as well as any other unauthorized processing of these data, we have installed security measures that are reasonable and appropriate on the technical and organizational levels and which are considered the normal standard.
Profiling, Automated Decision Making and Tracking Technologies
PROFILING & ADM
We may use some elements of your data to customise our services and products and the information we provide to you, and to address your needs. When we do this, we take all necessary measures to ensure that your privacy and security are protected — and we only use pseudonymised data wherever possible. This activity has no legal effect on you.
We may use Automated Decision Making (ADM) to improve your experience. None of our ADM processes have a legal effect on you.
The cookies on our site can be divided into these categories:
- Essential cookies
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our site. They allow us, for example, to secure the form to prevent spam when submitting.
- Performance cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Changing Browser settings
If you do not want to allow all cookies, you can change your browser’s settings. These settings are usually found in your browser’s “Options” or “Preferences” menu.
If you change your settings and block cookies, certain functionalities on our site will no longer be offered and you may not be able to make optimum use of our site.
This Site may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest, including advertisements and external services and products, that are not affiliated with us. If you follow any of those links, please note that these websites and applications have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third-party websites and applications.
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data: to ask us for confirmation whether we process your personal data and to request for copies of your personal data;
- The right to rectify your personal data: to ask us to rectify or erase incorrect, incomplete, inappropriate or outdated information about you;
- The right to withdraw your consent: to revoke any previously granted consent with the processing of your personal data. Such revocation does not affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data up to the moment of revocation. Revocation of consent may result in the discontinuation of the services provided to you by us;
- The right to object to processing: to object to our processing of your personal data, if there are reasons arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against our processing activities based on our legitimate interests and/or for direct marketing;
- The right to have your personal data erased: to ask us to delete your personal information. This will result in the discontinuation of the services provided to you by us;
- The right to restrict processing operations: to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to transfer your personal data: to request the transfer of your data that we have collected directly to you or to another organisation.
To exercise the rights mentioned above, you may send us a written request, dated and signed, and containing a photocopy of a proof of identity.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime or fraud) and our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege). If you exercise any of these rights we will check your entitlement.
Questions, exercise of your rights and complaints
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Applicable law and competent court